J.E. Lattimer, creator of Mysteries of the Wasteland, nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award! Thank you so much, Josh!
Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog
Thanks so much to J.E. Lattimer who creates THREE wonderful blogs: Arcane Arrangements, Mysteries of the Wasteland and Fictional Machines. He’s incredibly creative and talented!
2. List seven random things about yourself
1. I’m gluten intolerant
2. I wear size 10 shoes
3. My favorite actress is Reese Witherspoon, an alien-human
4. I’m a neat freak and vacuum my room almost every day
5. I hate the smell of nail polish (which is a problem since I want to be a model!)
6. Tattoos terrify me. Apparently, they REALLY hurt on alien skin!
7. I can’t swim.
3. Nominate fifteen other blogs
4. Notify the 15 bloggers they have been nominated
5. http://station79.wordpress.com/ (Filmophilia)
9. http://kattermonran.com/ (Mondrak’s blog)
10. http://bugwear.wordpress.com/ (Style over Sense)
13. http://tdhicks.com/ (Films etc.)
5. Put the award logo on your blog (see the sidebar)
Thanks again to J.E. Lattimer for the nomination and for creating extraordinary work. And a big thanks to everyone who reads my blog. You might think I’m crazy, but I love that you keep coming back for more!
That was another excellent post today. You make it look so easy. Thanks so much for sharing. I really enjoyed reading it very much. Have a wonderful day!
Enjoy writing? Join Us Today –
Thanks so much! And thanks for the lead. I will look into it!
Well done Ripley on the award, and thank you very much 🙂
Thanks to you as well! And for your nomination of my blog!
Thanks for the award, it’s nice to know I am considered lovely haha 😀
Yeah, I don’t really consider myself lovely either! But it’s still cool.
I would say I am more fabulous haha 😀
Fabulous is good. But I think I’m more fashionable than anything else!
Congratulations dear Ripley, and Thank you for thinking of my blog too. You are so nice, Love, nia
Thanks! And continued success to you!
Congratulations to you ! Thank you for nominating me. I’m not going to follow the rules because when I launched my blog I decided it would be a fashion guide (I’m a professional documentalist) and not a blog about myself but I want you to know that I’m really grateful you thought of me. That touches me because your blog is truly amazing and different. Thanks for your encouragements !
Thanks so much. And I really love your blog– you give me great ideas of fun fashion and designers. So glad you like my blog. It’s definitely fun!
Thanks, Ripley. http://beamerbooks.wordpress.com/2012/08/07/one-lovely-blog-award/
No problem! Keep up the good work!
Thank you Ripley! I hate nail polish fumes too!